Terms & conditions of use | Post a reply |
Back to steel message board
Inkjet Printing on Metal Sheets.
Submitted by Craig Greenwood <firstname.lastname@example.org> on 18/Jul/2011
Digital UV inkjet Printing on Metal Sheets
Print a long lasting, vibrant image on your metal sheets with PPSI’s DICE based printing system.
The system can print up to 20’ in width and allow you to print on various thicknesses. Overall the system will allow you to gain productivity in several areas:
• Eliminate the labor, time and waste of applying paper labels.
• Digital images are “on demand” – printing any logo or image.
• Bar codes can be added as well.
• The system can print up to 20’ long.
Prototype and Production Systems Inc.
Replies to this post
- Inkjet Printing on Metal Sheets - Chad Bennett 23/Feb/2012
No further replies