Terms & conditions of use | Post a reply |
Back to steel message board
hms 1 abd 2.
Submitted by micheal chibonda <firstname.lastname@example.org> on 16/Sep/2011
HMS 1 & 2
PRODUCT: HMS 1 & HMS 2
SPECIFICATIONS: 80/20 as conformed to the ISRI CODES 200-206-ISRI 200
QUANTITY: 360,000 MT (Three hundred sixty thousand Metric Tons)
SHIPMENT: 30,000 MT/per Month ( Thirty thousand metric tons per month)
CONTRACT PERIOD: 12 months
PRICE: USD $280 per Metric Ton
PACKAGING: 20 ft or 40 ft wraps / Bulk shipment
PORT OF LOADING: Durban Port, South Africa
DESTINATION PORT: any world safe port
PAYMENT TERMS: 100% LC (letter of credit from first class prime bank)
INSPECTION: Quality, Quantity, Weight & photo by buyer at Sellers cost at port of loading for invoicing Quantity assay issued by SGS in clear, All materials are totally free from any types of radiation, bombs, arms, ammunition, and explosive in any form either used or otherwise.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION INTERNATIONAL STANDARDSC as follows:
Nickel - 0.45
Chromium � 0.20
Molybdenum - 0.10
Manganese � 1.65
The combined residuals other than manganese shall not exceed a total of 0.60 present.
Please confirm if you are willing to close down the contract as to enable us to schedule and arrange for your urgent trip to South Africa for inspection of the materials and signing of contract with us and the representative of the ministry.
1. Buyer issues LOI/ICPO with bank details
2. Seller issues FCO on seller's letter head for buyer to confirm.
3. Seller issues draft contract for acceptance by buyer with amendments if any.
4. Seller confirms the contract in PDF from as final contract.
5. Buyer visit yard for inspection and to view past performance documents.
6. Buyer issues non operative L/C to sellers
7. Seller issues POP from bank to bank and also 2% PGB.
8. Buyer makes the L/C operative.
9. Shipment procedure commences
Replies to this post
No further replies