Steel Industry Directory - Management Consultants.
Company name: Metals Consulting International Limited
Category: Management consultants
Business location: London, UK
Expertise: Steel industry feasibility studies and performance improvement.
Keywords: Market studies, technical assessments.
Telephone number: +44 208 504 2805
Mobile / cell phone number: +44 775 149 0885
Email address: email@example.com
Other information: MCI undertakes market, technical, financial steel sector evaluations and specialises in feasibility studies and due diligence investigations; as well as with greefield steel mill planning and design.
They support clients in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North & South America on modernisation or turnaround assignments relating to flat, long or tubular steel products.
Typical clients include private investors, banks, governments and export credit agencies.
- 2021: Concept study evaluation for greenfield billet mill and wire rod mill in GCC region.
- 2021: Valuation of flat-rolled steel plant in the Middle East.
- 2020: Metal expert witness involvement on techno-economic issues relating to steel plant investment in South Asia.
- 2020: Feasibility appraisal for new iron ore beneficiation, pellet-making and coal-based DRI production plant in Africa.
- 2020: Progress monitoring role [ongoing since 2018] for GCC tube mill investment.
- 2020: Advisory role regarding market and competitive positioning of Spanish long products plant.
- 2019: Review of investment proposal for new hollow section fabrication plant in Saudi Arabia.
- 2019: Review of technical status of North American seamless tube plant.
- 2019: Commentary and appraisal of financial model for seamless tube plant in the Middle East.
- 2019: Preparation of independent review of hot strip mill investment plan for Middle Eastern investor.
- 2019: Provision of expert witness report on rust damage to steel cargo and associated quantum of damages.
- 2018: Site visit and performance improvement opportunity evaluation for West European mini mill.
- 2018: Capital investment plan review for brownfield mini-mill in Egypt
- 2017: Due diligence investigation into long product steel plant located in the Baltic States.
- 2017: Business turnaround study for integrated steel plant in Egypt.
- 2017: Feasibility investigation into steelmaking investment opportunity in Ethiopia.
- 2016: Concept study for steel plant investment in Senegal.
- 2016: Techno-commercial investment plan review for proposed new coating line in Turkey.
- 2016: Concept appraisal relating to investment in hydrogen steelmaking in West Africa.
- 2015: Market, technical and financial feasibility assessment for proposed new steel mill in Kenya.
- 2014: Preparation of business plan for steel fabrication firm in Benin.
- 2014: Reorganisation support for European tool steel producer in salesforce optimisation assignment.
To list your metals and mining consultancy business in our steel industry directory, please post a link to www.steelonthenet.com on your website, then submit a supplier listing application form.