About our Partners - James King
Profile: James F. King
James F. King, who has a first class honours degree in economics from Cambridge University, England, has over 30 years’ experience of applied economic analysis in the international metals
Mr King offers information and consultancy advice to the aluminium, steel and associated raw materials industries. Services cover the economic and commercial aspects of these industries, from mining
to semi-finished mill products and are generally of three types:
- regular information services for subscription clients, covering developments in markets, production capacity, costs of production and prices;
- annual market reviews and forecasts for major products;
- special consultancy reports undertaken to clients’ specifications.
Regular reports and analyses include:
- Iron ore mining - Analysis and forecasts of supply and demand, by country and down to the level of individual products and companies; database of mines with description of activities; data on production costs; analysis and forecasts of prices;
- Coal and coke for the steel industry - Analysis and forecasts of supply and demand by country and down to the level of individual companies;
- Iron and steel - Analysis and forecasts of demand and supply by country for individual finished steel products, semi-finished steel, pig iron, DRI and scrap; analysis and forecasts of prices;
- Iron and steel - Database of all steel plants, with capacity, equipment and notes about all stages of production from coke to finished steel products;
- Iron and steel - Information and analysis of production costs for steel products at all major plants.
For further information about the publications for sale from Mr King, please visit: www.steelonthenet.com/store.html or click one of the report images above.