Gold industry news - metal sector information and reports. logo

Gold Industry News

St George puts boots on the ground at Mt Alexander
Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
St George Mining has recommenced lithium exploration at its Mt Alexander project in WAs Goldfields region.

Red 5 strikes gold at King of the Hills
Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Recent drilling efforts at the King of the Hills gold mine in the Eastern Goldfields of WA have returned significan't assay results.

Promising drilling results for Prodigy Gold
Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Prodigy Gold has received encouraging polymetallic results from a diamond drill in the Phreaker prospect at its Lake Mackay project in the NT.

Barrick dismisses idea of rival Newcrest bid
Wed, 08 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Canadian gold miner Barrick Gold has refuted claims that it will challenge Newmonts $24 billion takeover offer for Newcrest.

Newmont hungry for Australian gold
Tue, 07 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Australias Newcrest Mining has confirmed it received a $24 billion takeover offer from Newmont Corporation, the worlds largest gold mining company.

Regis committed to addressing concerns about NSW gold mine
Tue, 07 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
A proposed gold mine near Blayney, a farming town in NSW, has come under opposition from locals.

Mixed drilling results for Falcon Metals
Thu, 02 Feb 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Falcon Metals found no significan't gold mineralisation at its Viking Gold project in WA but had better luck at Pyramid Hill in Victoria.

Mt Morgans gold mine to close in March
Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:00:00 GMT
Dacian Gold has announced that its Mt Morgans gold mine in Western Australia will close at the end of March.

Mining News - Year looks bright for ATAC YT-BC projects
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 18:58:00 GMT
ATAC Resources Ltd. Jan. 23 announced the results from its second phase of exploration at the company's Catch copper-gold property in central Yukon, which identified a high-grade copper and gold mineralized zone across a 500-meter extent. Located in an underexplored part of southcentral Yukon, about 56 kilometers (35 miles) southeast of Carmacks, this 15.7-square-kilometer (3,880 acres)...

Mining News - Raven shares shiny wealth with Victoria
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 13:14:00 GMT
Victoria Gold Corp. Jan. 24 announced the next batch of assays from the 2022 Raven exploration program at the company's Dublin Gulch property in Yukon, Canada, showcasing the incredible potential of this high-grade gold deposit. Just a week since its last announcement regarding Raven, results are coming in hot from the program that saw more holes drilled into this emerging gold deposit than...

Mining News - Premier gold drilled at Ascot's Day Zone
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 13:06:00 GMT
Ascot Resources Ltd. Jan. 23 reported that its 2022 drilling at the Big Missouri deposit and nearby Day Zone continues to confirm and discover high-grade gold zones that could provide ore for the upgraded and expanded mill at its Premier gold-silver mine project near Stewart, British Columbia. Home to a past-producing gold mine that last operated in the 1990s, Premier already had a mill, crushing...

Mining News - Red Chris, Brucejack mine output drops
Thu, 26 Jan 2023 04:28:00 GMT
Newcrest Mining Ltd. Jan. 25 reported a drop in gold and copper production at its two mines in Northern British Columbia during the fourth quarter of calendar year 2022. Newcrest's BC assets include a 70% operating ownership of the Red Chris copper-gold mine, Imperial Metals Corp. owns the remaining 30% interest and full ownership of the Brucejack gold mine. The drop in gold production at...

Number of gold news reports: 12
Subscribers get access to full set of news releases (up to 20 reports).
Click here to subscribe.

green steel news

MCI consulting support

metal expert witness support

MCI is a recognised practice at the Institute of Consulting in the UK

target a world steel audience

hydrogen steel news

capex cost records


Copyright © 2001 - 2023 All rights reserved.
Latest gold industry news headlines and metal sector information.