Steel Industry Management Consultants
Our consultancy practice offers clients an independent, professional metals industry advisory service through our UK company Metals Consulting
This advisory service includes:
- Our core business services: Our steel consultants assist you with due-diligence, restructuring, modernisation, strategy, business planning, performance turnaround and profit improvement. These activities frequently involve market or technical analysis and / or a visit to your plant.
- Metal sector expert witness services: Our experts support clients to help resolve mining and metals-related legal disputes. This specialist advisory business is focused on the upstream and downstream ferrous and non-ferrous metals industries. We have much experience working with leading law firms to write robust independent reports. We also have solid cross-examination and tribunal credentials.
Industry experience covers iron and steel, aluminium, cobalt, copper, gold, lead, lithium, molybdenum, nickel, silver and zinc. It also encompasses the 3T metals [that is: tantalum, tin, tungsten] and the PGMs or platinum group metals [including ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum].
- Additional services: You receive advice and support with partner search, acquisition appraisal, forecasting and market research. We also undertake business valuation work. MCI can furthermore assist with staff training and executive search and selection.
To provide these services, our Steel Consultants and Associates draw upon:
- A long-standing history of international client work in steel sector assignments.
- Hands-on experience as steel consultants in strategy, and in work on market, technical, environmental, and financial issues.
- A contact network that spans the metals manufacturing industry around the globe.
We offer this assistance at very competitive daily fee rates to clients in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our current daily fees.
MCI steel industry consultants - further information
Our experts have extensive experience in raw material preparation, iron and steelmaking, casting, rolling, sales and metal distribution. Why not visit our consultants page and learn more?
You might also be interested in: