Metal sector support services from specialist advisers
Our consulting service offers clients an independent, professional metals industry advisory service through our UK company Metals Consulting
This advisory service includes:
- Our core business services: Our steel consultants assist you with due-diligence, restructuring, modernisation, strategy, business planning, performance turnaround and profit improvement.
- Additional services: You receive support with partner search, acquisition appraisal, forecasting and market research. We also undertake expert witness work. MCI can assist with staff training and executive search and selection.
To provide these services, our Consultants and Associates draw upon:
- A long-standing history of international client work in steel consulting assignments.
- Hands-on experience in strategy, and in work on market, technical, environmental, and financial issues.
- A contact network that spans the metals manufacturing industry around the globe.
We offer these services at what we think is a fair and sensible price. Our typical daily fees [as at end-2017] are $1950/day or GBP £1500/day [Euro 1650/day] for professional support. This price usually gets you an expert with 20-30 years' industry experience. The price includes all overheads. When travel is involved, we charge direct expenses on top of this for flights and hotel accommodation. These extras are normally less than 10% of the professional fees.
MCI steel consultants - further information
For more information about our firm, please download the MCI brochure. You may also visit our consultants page.